Topic: 300-815 topic 1 question 152

Refer to the exhibit. A collaboration engineer is troubleshooting an issue where the PSTN calls of a Cisco UCM IP phone user are not reaching the PSTN gateway. Which action resolves the issue?

A.
Change the calling search space of the user’s line or device.
B.
Change the “Call Classification” to “OnNet” on the route pattern.
C.
Ensure that the user’s phone is assigned to a device pool with the correct local route settings.
D.
Deselect “Block this pattern” on the route pattern.

Re: 300-815 topic 1 question 152

The DNA output clearly says "RouteThisPattern" in the match result, which means that "Block This Pattern" is not checked. As John Doe said previously, the 9 is being stripped by the Discard Digit in the Called Party Transformation section being set to PREDOT. Then it is added again in the Called Party Transformations assigned to the RL's Standard Local Route Group. A and C or the only viable answers here and I would choose C over A as the Standard Local Route Group determines the Called Party Transformation. The user dialed the 9, so CSS has already matched an appropriate Pattern, what needs to be done is either the PREDOT on the Route Pattern needs to be removed or the Called Party Transformation needs to be removed.

Re: 300-815 topic 1 question 152

I don't think D is correct as the Route Pattern is not being blocked. It appears to be stripping the 9, but when we get to the Route List, then Standard Local Route Group a 9 has been added again. I also see the CSS is names ONNET, but not sure if that's could just be to trick us. I feel it would be either A or C.