Topic: AZ-305 topic 1 question 58

You need to recommend a solution to generate a monthly report of all the new Azure Resource Manager (ARM) resource deployments in your Azure subscription.

What should you include in the recommendation?

A.
Application Insights
B.
Azure Analysis Services
C.
Azure Advisor
D.
Azure Activity Log

Re: AZ-305 topic 1 question 58

Insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results ... in this case I think I've gone insane.

Yes, it is repeated, but the answer changes position sometimes. Thus, the answer 'Azure Activity Log' is in position D this time, not C.

The correct answer is D: Azure Activity Log.
The Azure Monitor activity log is a platform log in Azure that provides insight into subscription-level events. This includes ARM operational Data.

It's not Azure Advisor. This is for analyzing resource configuration and following best practices. It doesn't provide detailed logs of ARM resource deployments, which is what the question is asking for.

Select D
The Azure Activity Log records all ARM resource deployments in your Azure subscription, making it the appropriate choice for generating a monthly report of new resource deployments.

I would go for D and this question repeated many times, activity log contain all interaction with AZ sub and hence track and logs new resource deployment

Correct answer is E

I think I am ready for this question now

activity log changed position this time

It's a repeated question

This is a repeated question, kindly remove this.

The correct answer is D: Azure Activity Log

D is the correct option. I think that people is answering C because this question is n-plicated, but the order of the answers changes in every question. So, i suposse than in another question Log Analytics is in the C position

how can you expect to generate a report without logs? This question was repeated many times

The correct answer is D.
https://developerpublish.com/azure-tip-11-get-reports-of-arm-deployments-in-your-subscription/?expand_article=1

It is a repeated question many times.

Well, i dont see why this one is different, and why people is voting C....

It is a repeated question many times.

Answer is D